Tuesday, February 14, 2006

ok..so I'm sorta back...
We are on *gasp* DIAL UP!! I have no idea how long it's going to take these "Guru's" to get our DSL fixed but I'm worn out from being on hold with our server for EVER, only to get hung up on! OH Let's just not go there.

Nathan and I are still home and I'm still looking for jobs. He's gotten better about going into the playroom at the gym, so we go there a couple times a week so he plays with other kiddo's and I get to watch whatever TV show I want and walk on the tread mill. The other day I even relaxed in the sauna after working out... got some free sweat out of that. I've also found that I can save a bit of money by using their hot water and shower at the gym.. Plus I don't have to worry about Nathan since he's in the playroom at the gym.

Let's see...in other news...Nathan pulled the tv and stand over on himself which resulted in a black eye and a trip to the immediate care center. No Broken nose, so we're happy about that.

Jacob's doing well in school. He went to the circus last week. He came home and I asked him about it. He said... "Well this clown got in this cannon and disappeared! I don't think it was daddy..." (this was said partially because Brent was in Rochester all last week). I asked him what he saw and he said, "Oh Elephants, tigers, clowns, and there were these girls running around in their bra's with no shirts on." ALRIGHTY THEN!!!! I can only hope he meant the acrobats!

No big crafty things going on at the moment. I am working on a scarf that doesn't seem to want to be finished anytime soon. Guess it will be spring and I'll get it finished.

No comments: