Saturday, March 04, 2006

I got tagged by my friend Stacy over on Myspace.com (and we knit together), So I'm posting my answers here.

Tag!

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird/things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.

1. I don't like it when the hairs on my legs rubs against my jeans. It's nubbley... I've been known to get out of bed at 2am to shave!

2. I selfconscious about wearing my glasses when I meet someone for the first time.

3. I think adult feet are ugly but Babies are so sweet!!!

4. I look at guys hands and if they are well groomed, that's HOT. If it looks like they bite their nails or they are dirty and rough...it's not so hot.

5. I LOVE Lima Beans!!!



6. I still like to dance and sing infront of the mirror when I'm alone, or heck, infront of the kids...it's funny to see their facial expressions! "MOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

I tag: Heather, Denise, Kim, Becca, Stephanie, Carol, Tamelyn/Brittney

No comments: