Friday, July 28, 2006

Well...I did a post a couple days ago sitting in the airport but I guess it didn't go through!

We found a place to live and now we have scheduled the movers...they will be here the 1st or 2nd and drop off around the 6th.
Brent is leaving in the morning since he has to be at work Monday morning. I'm glad he's starting so we don't have a lack of paychecks coming in :):)

I'll stay here and wait for the movers then drive up with the boys and Lincoln (our dog) after the movers leave. I have already scoped out a hotel to stay at that is pet friendly.

I took video of the house, but once I get back up there and get pictures and internet service I'll be able to post more.

For those of you that want to keep in touch, just used my yahoo email. Back to packing the large pictures frames from the living room.

1 comment:

J C said...

Can't wait to see your new home. Hope you are going to love it in NH.