Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Jacob and I were having a talk about Valentine's day. This afternoon's converstaion with Jacob ended a little like this......
Me: Jake, ya know Valentine's day is coming up. What do you want to do for Mrs. C? (his teacher)
Jake: OH...I don't know.... maybe you should knit her something...ya know..... (very excitingly) LIKE A SWEATER!!!
Me:

now insert laughter....

Needless to say..No was my answer on that....but I've got other knitty ideas in mind. Hopefully he'll like what I do... I'll rehash then when I finish the V-day gift and let you know his response.

{shaking head and laughing........ silly boy}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly, silly boy...lol
Though with how fast you knit, I don' know! He might be on to someting. Missing you at knitting practice!!!!
um, btw, is Nathan out of the corner yet? ;)

Gina House said...

You can always be counted on for a great laugh, Lora! I think I would've had the same expresssion if Tim asked me to knit his teacher a sweater...and he has 10 of them!!! Eeek!

Jackie said...

Too funny. He's such a sweet boy.

J C said...

Too funny Lora. He is so innocent. Has no idea that you cant do this overnight for his teacher, right? Well, maybe you can. Actually, maybe you should knit one for each child in his room. Hmmm? Let me speak to him a moment! HeeeHeeee