Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I did a bit of sewing today. This is the final month of Secret Pal 10 and I an working on getting my secret pals last package together. So far, below is what I have. A handmade (by me) Pirate Tote Bag (pocket inside too), a little zippered size purse (by me again) that holds some Pirate Stitch markers (yet again made by me!) Some Yarn, Magallanes 100% wool (hand dyed by Araucania Yarns-Chile) that's the green skien on the right, and the purple on the top is Atacama 100% Alpaca (hand dyed by Araucania Yarns-Chile). Cool eh? I'm looking to find some other little things to stick in there too for the final package for my secret pal. It has been a fun round and who ever is spoiling me has done a great job!! Now off to find some other little things I just remembered I bought for the final package!! Glad I remembered. :)

And since them's thar pirates above..here's me pirate name.




My pirate name is:


Mad Morgan Kidd



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

5 comments:

YawnOver said...

Cute bag!

Lapdog Creations said...

Your pal is getting a great package! How about tossing in something "New England" - maybe maple syrup or something??

Gina House said...

LOVE that pirate bag!!!! What a great job you did!

Anonymous said...

Great final package for your pal. I think putting in things you've made is really special. I've sent a couple packages to my pal but haven't decided what to send for the final package yet; guess I'd better get thinking about it. I've yet to receive anything from my spoiler; but I'm not worried. My pal wrote to me several times at the beginning so I'm guessing she's just sending one at the end :) This is my first SP; are we supposed to send the last package and reveal ourselves all at the same time?

NH Knitting Mama said...

The bag is so cool!!! And pirate stitch markers, too! Love it!