Monday, September 10, 2007

My beaded face for the contest is done. I have drawn a name out of a bowl from my list of comments who told me they posted on their blogs (It was fun to read them!) And the winner is:
Grace of Grace Beading is the winner!! She will receive the purple and orange face pictured below! Thanks to everyone for playing.
The other two faces below will go to Carol for the Swap. I may try to make one more to send in, but if not..two is alright by me. :)

This past Saturday Jacob had his first soccer game. Although his team did not win, Jacob and all his team mates did a GREAT job!!

11 comments:

Sonya said...

Congrats Grace! I love the one in the middle.

yarnophiliac said...

Grace is VERY lucky -- that face is gorgeous.
Yay Jacob!

Jackie said...

The keyhole one is so apropos. I love the photo of Jacob on the field.

YawnOver said...

When this came up in Bloglines I thought it said "bearded face," so I've been siting here trying to figure out - where are the beards?? Need. coffee. Anyway, the BEADED faces are just beautiful! Great job :)

Lapdog Creations said...

I love your beaded faces and am so proud that I have one of my very own... you should put them on Etsy!

Gigi said...

Oh, Grace is very lucky! That beaded face is wonderful. I love the way the purple beads wrap around the purple section of the face like a scarf was draped over the face and "neck". =-D

Tabitha said...

Oh, I love your beaded faces, so cool! I agree, you should put some on Etsy. That little Jacob is such a cutie pie!
And nice vacation!

GraceBeading said...

WOW... I'm thrilled. And I agree, I am indeed very lucky. Thanks so much Lora. This was such a good idea - I'll see if I can't keep it going with a drawing of my own.

Stacy said...

Soccer! How fun!

Mamarox said...

LOVE the keyhole!

Wildspiritart said...

They are all gorgeous! Congrats to Grace!