Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ok...that's it.... NO ONE ELSE CAN LEAVE!!!! I have had enough of people leaving. Now on the plus side I've had some great times and great visits. Let me explain...
You all know that Sonya was here for about 4 days and a bit and then she went back home. It was a treat to have a visit from home.
THEN, and old friend that I have known since 6th grade shows up Tuesday for a visit! Her and her hubby were taking a little New England vacation before they went back down to CT for a wedding. Here's me and Meredith (I'm in the brown, Meredith is in the pretty colorful sweater). Meredith and I met in 6th grade at Noe Middle School. We were both in the band and both played the clarinet. We've been friends ever since. We went to the same high school too and still share a lot of the same friends (Tina, Sarah, Jenny, Anita, and the list goes on).
Then Brent goes out of town for a couple days for work. At least he's coming back soon!!
THEN, yeah, not finished yet, Marion and Frank decide that New England is getting just a tad too cold and they packed up their RV and headed south!! Nathan and I gave them a farewell wave from the street. Nathan and I got a treat of riding in the RV from the driveway to the street. Nathan was THRILLED!! He said "I want to go with them!" OH honey, I do too! Nathan has become pretty fond of Marion. Today he informed me, "Mommy, Marion is a good friend." I replied, "Yes, Nathan, she is!" Nathan knows good people when he meets them. Marion and Frank, have a safe trip and be careful!! We'll miss you and can't wait to see you all back here next summer!!
Here's Nathan sitting in the co-pilots chair, enjoying every minute of it!
Nathan standing in the door of the RV.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, except for the fact that that cute little boy would wear me out by the Mass border, I would have stolen him away to FL. He did look so cute in the passenger seat as he left the driveway. Not much of a ride, maybe in the spring we'll go to the end of the street:) Marion

Caroline said...

Oh, he'll have the bug now. There's nothing like the view from that passenger seat. You just start to feel like you really could be the navigator, staring down at all the little cars. They don't have bathrooms or fridges in their back seats. Hah!

Gigi said...

Nathan looks oh so cute in the co-pilot seat! Let's hope the exodus is over, but then that would mean the visitors would be over, too. Sigh, cannot win. =-D

Stacy said...

taking off in an RV sounds too cool! sorry everyone is leaving tho!

Sonya said...

Nathan, next time hide in the closet.