Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's snowing again... Know what? I DON'T CARE!!!! Sorry, should have had you sit down. haha. But I'm OK with it because I have company and that makes me happy! Mom and dad are here for a visit. Maybe we'll even let dad have a go at the snow blower!
No pictures to share yet, but I'll have some soon. All the ones mom has taken so far are of the boys and you've seen them before. haha!! I do have a picture of Mom and Nathan playing the playstation (oh gosh that's a story in by its self hahaha!!), but it's still on my camera.
I hope to get some shots today of the boys and my parents to share.
We went shopping yesterday at a mall in Salem, NH. Yeah I got lost trying to find it and we ended up in Methuen, Mass. Lovely... But I found the express way and we found out way back out. We were looking for NH tshirts for mom and dad to buy for my nieces and nephew back in Indiana, but we haven't found any yet. Any tips you locals??

2 comments:

Gina House said...

We missed you at knitting last night! I have $$ for the candles, too. Hope you're having fun with your mom and dad!!

Charlene said...

Yeah! Mom and Dad are there! No wonder you could care less about the snow! LOL Gonna try for Salem again soon?