Sonya's out tonight in Lexington, KY probably hanging out with a huge group and the Yarn Harlot. Sonya was so excited and was getting her picture taken by someone (not sure) but she said she'd blog the picture because she was on the phone with me, so I'm there on the phone, you just can't see me. haha!! I can't wait to get back to Kentucky and hang out with my knitters there. I miss them.
Thanks for all who voted for me on the contest. It is now over and they are going to chose from the top five who they want as 1st, 2nd and 3rd. They aren't going to go by the counted votes, they are just going to choose from the top five. So there's still a chance I could win something. I am going to work on a little something too for my contest for those of you who voted for me!!! I really appreciate your support! It was a fun knit and fun contest.
While I'm in a thanking mood:
Ericka, Thanks for thinking of me even though we weren't close to the fire. So good to know I have some friends here that really to care about me and my menfolk!!
Melissa, Thanks for the countless rides to Windham!! I tease you're my driver, but you know I think the world of you!!
Jackie, Thanks for the orange yarn!! It will be put to good use and will cheer another friend. (BTW, did the warning I email help any?? HAHA)
Brent, (even though you probably don't read this), You just rock as a best friend and husband!
Sonya, Thank you for the gift in the mail this week. It added some Sunshine to my day! :)
I've been tagged by Caroline:
The Rules: Post the rules on your blog. Link to the person who tagged you. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I'm scared to get my haircut.
2. I don't like the blankets all messy when I go to bed. If they're messy then they're all nubbley.
3. I didn't drink coffee until we moved to NH.
4. I put spaghetti noodles in my chili (odd to some NH people when I tell them. I think most Southerner's would understand.)
5. I like peanut butter sandwiches WITH my chili and spaghetti (or spagilli as Sarah calls it)
6. I need 3 pillows to sleep comfortably, and Jacob took my favorite one, but he's my son, so I sacrificed and gave it to him and seem to be fairing well.
I tag anyone who wants to do this because I've asked enough from my friends this week.