Thursday, May 15, 2008

I started this Scarf back in April. It was going to be mom's mother's day present. Let me tell you, it was HARD to send this away because it was so pretty and soft!! She received it a day or so late because I was slow mailing, but her birthday present was in there too, so that was super early. haha. This scarf is an easy knit with fantastic outcome! The pattern is easy to memorize, and it looks awesome on Mom!! Check it out!

Seafoam Scarf by Ali Green
Yarn: Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino 2 skeins (knit til I ran out of yarn!)
Lacey also got her socks I showed you a post or so back! Doesn't she look THRILLED!! That little handsome guy in the background is my nephew, Luke. (Spittin' image of my brother. It's almost scary!! haha)Check out Luke's face... as if to say "What's the big deal?? They're socks!" LOL I also made her a little sock blocker Key chain to match. (Thanks for putting the keyring on Mom and Dad!)


6 comments:

GraceBeading said...

Looks wonderful on your mom Lora! I bet it was hard to give up, it's beautiful. Lacy is adorable, she looks a lot like you. Your nephew is pretty cute too.

Jackie said...

Man those kids are CUTE! The scarf looks awesome on your mom.

Sonya said...

I love the scarf! He does look exactly like your brother.
I think Lacey is going to be very tall.

Loretta (Lora's Mom) said...

I love the scarf and it is so soft.
Lacey does look like you and keeps her room a lot like you used to. :)
I think they used the same mold for Luke and Scott. Luke does talk a little more than Scott.
Thank you and love ya!

Stacy said...

these projects look great! and on your other blog - thank goodness no hospital :D

Anonymous said...

The scarf has turned out beautifully. =) Great choice of yarn.