Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!
Nathan had a little program at school yesterday and he was one of the pilgrims. Mighty cute pilgrim!!
Nathan also made a Turkey. Now this has the be the cutest turkey idea I've seen!! Yep, you got it, that's a potato!

His eyes are healing find and still looking good. He's just looking at me funny in that picture. :o)
Jacob is thankful for the 4 day weekend and has already started his own count down to Christmas. Every day I get an update on how many days are left before Christmas...no stress there. (HUSH CHILD!! UUUhhhh!)
What ever you do today, I hope you are safe, happy, loved and Thankful.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Love the turkey.

Gigi said...

Happy Healthy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

BTW The turkey rocks!

Jackie said...

Yup, definitely the cutest pilgrim I've ever seen!

Loretta (Lora's Mom) said...

I love the hat and turkey, Nathan.
You did a great job. You make a really handsome pilgrim.