Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

What a great Morning. A lovey morning with the menfolk. The boys lavished me with Chocolate and a glitter bouncy ball. OH MY GOSH I love the glitter bouncy ball! It has hearts inside and lots of glitter. I also got handmade cards...I'll talk about those more in a minute.
Jacob received the latest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. He loves reading these.
Nathan received an Alvin and the Chimpmunks Valentines DVD. He was so funny when I gave it to him. He said "OH BOY! It's always what I wanted. (pause) What is it?" LOL OH that kid!
Brent received two long sleeve thermal shirts. He was VERY happy. He's been wanting a couple more of these.
It was a great morning indeed.
The cards were handmade. The best!! According to the back of Jacob's and the barcode, the card is worth 10 dollars. WOW expensive card.

Nathan and Brent worked on their card together. You have to click to see a larger view, but according to the card (an excuse my language here, I try to keep the blog clean) I am a lucky bastard!!! :o) Apparently this card is worth over $500 bucks!! Wow! I hope your day is grand and you have someone that is your "Everything".

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Very cool stuff! You have some good men in your life.

Loretta (Lora's Mom) said...

What a nice thing for the boys to do. You deserve their love. It makes me smile to know you are loved by them.

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

LMAO on the cards. Brent should start a greeting card company... maybe we could be partners...

LOL

Anonymous said...

The best cards I've seen. Your men are awesome!

YawnOver said...

The Wimpy Kid rules at my house too :)

Sounds like you are, indeed, one lucky, lucky bastard.

(I am now laughing so hard, it hurts.)