Wednesday, January 25, 2006


I bought another book today. My good friend Charlene had this book with her when we got together over the weekend to bead and I thought, oh it's nice but I don't need it. Well i got to thinking about a bracelet in that book, and it was over..I just had to get it! I can't wait to try some of the projects in the book! Should be fun.

I had an interview this week and I'm not sure I really want that job, so part of me is hoping they don't call me back. I had to retake a test for the Jefferson County Board of Education to see about a job with them, so I did that today and I passed it. So who knows, maybe I could get something with the schools and have summers off with the boys... that would be ideal!!
Well... off to read my new book and see if I can play a bit with some beads and try out some techniques :)
Have a great day!

No comments: