Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yesterday was a fun day! Jacob graduated from Kindergarten!! We are so proud!! "WE", the parents, made it through the first year of school!! YAHOOOOOO!!!! OK OK we are VERY proud of Jacob too!!
Brent got a call from Deka asking him if he was still interested in the job...um...YES! So hopefully we'll know something soon. I guess they'll talk $$ next if they offer the job!
I got a call about a job yesterday...wouldn't you know it. Right after I agree to stay home for the summer with my children and my brother's children. Guess what won over.... THE KIDS!! I want to stay home and spend time with Jacob and Nathan, and I'll also get to spend time with my nieces and nephew! So fun!
Here are some photos from Jacob's Graduation Celebration at school.

Jacob pointing out Brent and I to his friends

How much longer until this is over??

Me and Jacob

Jacob and his Daddy


When got home from the celebration, it was a beautiful day, so we grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, filled up the ship with water and let the boys play in the water all afternoon, into the evening. Finally, This is a card I made for my friend Linda who just had some surgery. It was fun to play with my stamps a bit and create a little something to cheer her. All the stamps are by Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Thien-Kim aka Kim said...

Congrats to Jacob! All summer with the kids, huh? Give me a holler when you need adult time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lot of good news all in one day! Congratulations to the Graduate!

Thoughts and Ideas said...

Congratulations JACOB!!! WOOHOO-Kindergarten is the easy part, the rest will be a breeze?
Blessings-Greg-Manbeader

Joanna said...

Congrats on Jacob graduating from kindy! Cute picture of the two of you. I love the card you made.