Thursday, October 26, 2006

Had a grand ole time at knitting practice last night with the Manchvegas group! yeah yeah knitting practice...Jacob calls it that and I think it's too darn cute, so I say it too! :) Below you will see some LOVERLY Yummy yarns from Heather of Sereknity. (she's a yarn pusher....kinda like a drug pusher but uses yarn...ok ok she's not..she just sets it all out and we are the pushers....pushing her back away so we can get to the goodies!!!!) Don't you just love all the beautiful colors!!

I ended up buying her Witchy yarn. I thought it looked great next to my Goblin yarn....Goblin was getting kind of lonely!!
Halloween is right around the corner! Can you believe it?! Gina, from the Manchvegas had this cute little monkey costume and it just fits Nathan perfectly and he Loves it!!! OH and stay tuned!! Gina's going to do a podcast!!! Should be some fun knitting listening material!! She's fun :)

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Love the monkey costume!!! What a riot!

Oh, those yarn colors are fabulous. I'm so glad you got the socks under control. Now you can start planning some awesome projects for that new yarn :)

yarnophiliac said...

That's right -- you are the pushers, not me!! lol I was thrilled you liked Witchy, tho -- I loved those colors.
Your son looks awesome in the monkey costume. Too cute!

Gina House said...

OH, he looks soooo cute! Those yarn pics look good...the yarn's even better in person, I think. Thanks for pluggin my podcast...should be up in the next few days!