Friday, October 27, 2006

SUCKtober no more!! It REALLY is SOCKtober!! I finished my Jaywalker socks and I proudly wore them tonight to the Halloween party at my son's school!! ROCK ON WITH MY SOCKS ON!!!
We had a good time at Jacob's School Halloween party. They had a pretty good little haunted house. The boys didn't like it very much, but I kinda enjoyed it. Jacob went as Batman and Nathan wore his monkey suit. They looked cute. Here's a picture of Jacob testing out his Bat moves on his dad. (note: No daddy's were hurt during this photo shoot)

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Killer socks! Congratulations they look great. :-D I guess what they say about persistence (or knitters/crocheters being nuts) is true. Oh the rewards...

yarnophiliac said...

Hooray for you! Hooray for socks! You are a better Socktoberist than I -- my Jaywalkers are only 1/2 way down the leg (2 at once tho, does that redeem me?). And hey, I did post a sok pattern, even if I only knit one sock...
Glad you had a great time at the H Party -- love the pic of son and dad!