Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy day before Thanksgiving. We are staying here in NH for Thanksgiving and we've been invited over to a knitting friends house, Heather, to share Thanksgiving with them! I'm very excited!! She has a son the same age as my Jacob. I told Jacob this and he got very excited!!! I just hope she hides her yarn stash because 1. I know it's bigger than mine, and 2. I don't want Brent to know how crazy and outta control yarn can get! LOL


AND GUESS WHAT!! I have a finished project!! Yes I do!! That lovely goblin yarn is now on my HAPPY FEET! SO COZY!! Take a look!


I am very happy with how they turned out!! I bought the yarn off Etsy from Handspun and Dyed Too. Check her out, she has some pretty yarn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh love the socks. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Love the gobblins (Socks)

Anonymous said...

Great socks. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed a Yankee meal. Marion

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Yummy socks.. great job. I just can't believe how far you have come with knitting in such a short time!!

Hope you had a fab Thanksgiving!!