Sunday, November 26, 2006




You Are Pumpkin Pie


Even when people are full - they make room for you.
Good or bad, your smell is most likely to arouse a man.






How fun. I got this off of Heather's blog. Too cute! Glad to know people make room for me. And as far as arousing a man...um... ok... that could be a good thing I guess **Grin**


Nothing new on the knitting needles. I just don't know what to do next. I made some fingerless mitts, I'll get a picture tomorrow in the sun and post them. I just don't know what to make next. Maybe I'll just get the sewing machine out until Wednesday night. I'll go to "knitting practice" and see what I can dive into there.


On the potty training scene. Nathan is rockin' right along and has almost emptied the first bag of suckers (a.k.a. lollipops) for his peeing efforts!! Every time he finishes peeing he says "I get a sucker!" and I say "Yes you do!" and I let him pick his color! A couple times he's even said he needs to call Mom-mom and Pop-pop because he pee'd. They are wonderful and make a BIG deal out of it over the phone to him! He's growing up too fast!


Yesterday was the Christmas parade here in town. A big deal apparently!! I didn't know there were that many people here in Manchester! The streets were packed!! Jacob got to walk in the parade with his cub scout pack! He was super excited, and Brent, Nathan and I walked with him, handing out candy and such! Take a look at this cutie!


This is a picture of Jacob holding his candy ready with other tiger cubs (who I cropped out, not my kids so I don't wanna show them with out permission) to hand out the candy! He did a great job and did not complain ONCE during the long walk (for little legs).

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Wow! How exciting for the boys to be in a parade. The boys look so CUTE in their uniforms!

Jackie said...

I love the little kids in parades. That's the best part. Jacob looks so cute!

Unknown said...

i love that sucker idea! how old is your son? i think we're going to start trying to potty train my charge soon.. tips are great. ;)

Gina House said...

Oh, CUTE pictures! Make sure to bring your fingerless mitts you made. Are you going to Joanne's or B&N? Hope to see you!

Lapdog Creations said...

Your boys are adorable! It was great to meet you last night at Joanne's - I'll make the trek to B&N more often after the holidays. Also, I just added a link to you blog on my blog (www.lapdogcreations.blogspot.com)!