Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas from Kentucky. Brent, the boys and I made it safely to Kentucky and the boys were GREAT on the plane ride too here. It's been a whirlwind of visits with Family and friends already! This morning we are sitting at my parents house relaxing for abit and trying to figure out what we're going to do, who we're going to see, and where we want to go. It's so fun.
Santa was able to find us here in KY and the boys were so glad about that. Now for some pictures of happy moments from the past couple days.
This is Brent holding our niece Lacey. That's my dad at the table.
Santa left this fort for the boys and all their Santa presents were inside the fort!
This is Brent sitting beside my grandmother on Christmas day at her house. I try to call my grandmother every Sunday, but this time we got to talk in person on Sunday! It was great!
This is me and my niece Lana, I could not wait to get my hands on her!!! She's so tiny! She is 7 almost 8 months old!! Beautiful!
Here's Nathan, Luke (my nephew) and Jacob all in their Santa hats. My mom takes pictures of the kids every year with these hats!
Brent, the boys and I are staying at my mom and dad's house. We are camping out in my old bedroom!! It's so cozy. Mom got the boys cute sleeping bags that blow up!! They love them.
I'll post more another day with more pictures :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6 comments:

yarnophiliac said...

You all look like you are having such a wonderful time! Hooray! And would u believe Rachel got the same fort from Santa? She and Jacob are having a blast with it. Have fun, and can't wait to see you and swap stories wen you get back.

Lapdog Creations said...

Glad to hear you made it safely and that Santa found the boys okay! :)

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I am so glad you had a safe and sane trip to KY and that you are enjoying visiting your family. I hope you have a great time (rest too) and look forward to hearing more from your adventures.
HUGS

Anonymous said...

It's so funny, in that picture of the boys in their sleeping bags, you can see that Jacob is a little worried that Santa will forget where to find them. :) I'm glad that Santa proved infalliable again. Glad to see everyone had such a great time back home :)

Lisa said...

Awww Looks like an awesome time!

Gina House said...

Sounds like you're having a great time...we'll miss seeing you tonight! OH, that baby is ADORABLE!!! And so tiny. Are you knitting there? Tell your group I said hi! Give them our card!