ok, Jackie and I think Nichole both tagged me and said I had to list 6 weird things about myself. I hope I don't have to double up and do 12!!! anyway, I may need some help you guys...I'm as normal as they come!! haha! OK OK ...here it goes.
1. I like spagetti in my chili and I have to have a peanut butter sandwich with it!
2. I can't stand it when the corners of the fitted sheet pop off the bed. I don't make my bed, but the blankets have to be straight when I get in at night.
3. I like to peek in open windows of houses as we drive down the street to see what people are doing. I know....sounds like I'm a stalker doesn't it.
4. I like to look at maps. I LOVE google earth where you can see actual satelite pictures!!
5. I don't like to cross bridges. When I drive over a bridge, you can bet I'm going a bit over the speed limit!! OMG the Tapenzee Bridge in NY....ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! And dont' let me get stuck on one during a traffic jam!! I'll go crazy!
6. Grates on the ground freak me out. I'm afraid I'll fall in them, and the crazy thing is, Nathan Loves to SIT on them and that just makes me go crazy!! I mean come on!! What if he fell in?!?!?! ack!! Even at the Christmas party the other night that big Steam Engine had a section you could walk through and I got all excited...until I saw that the flooring was just grating...I RAN across it .... I'm sure Brent's co-workers if any saw me, thought WTF? Why is she running through the engine?!?!
OK..I tag...um... well seems that most of the people's blogs I read have done this...so if you happen to stumble across this and you haven't done it...then... TAG!
And just to keep the weirdness going.... I like this song.... :P
1.19.18 ~ January Knits
1 day ago