Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last day of schooooooool!!!!!!!!! Yeah and I kinda over slept and missed my morning walk with Marion and Debbie. Sorry girls! BUT!! That did give me time to work on the gift card package for Jacob's teachers DD Gift Cards. Check it out.


I think they turned out super cute!! I had fun getting the paper, inks and stamps out and making the card holders. The little pockets for the hand written note and the DD gift card just makes me smile. Pockets in cards are fun! I "wrapped" them in some bags that I got soap in from Ericka, so they smell wonderful too. (yeah I kept the soap...that stuff is MINE MINE MINE, no one gets my Mow The Lawn Soap!!) I'm happy with the finished result! They looked cute down in the bags. I thought about stamping the bags, but was running short on time, so I forgot about it and said plain is good.
Now I'm off to run errands and pick up some passes to a museum from the library. We are meeting some friends this afternoon for some fun!!

7 comments:

Loretta (Lora's Mom) said...

Great gifts. "YOU DONE GOOD"

Anonymous said...

GREAT job on those gifts :) !! When do you leave for KY?

Stacy said...

those look GREAT! i can't believe school gets out so late there! i hope i get to see you while you are here!

Sonya said...

You're so good. Have fun at the museum. See you in about 10 days.

Anonymous said...

I did miss you on the walk, but the cards are so cute you're forgiven. Notice Deb didn't walk either.

Sarah said...

Nice presentation!

Gina House said...

What a great card....you are so creative!