Monday, July 28, 2008

Crap...had a post all typed out and hit something and whoooooooooooosh...all gone. Ok granted it was only 3 lines but still....

Anyway, we are home. We have Lincoln. (Thanks Melissa!!) and the car did great coming home and we even got better gas mileage with the new alternator! (Thanks Dad and John!!)

Now for week 7 of Secret Pal questions:

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?
I like to sit on my couch and knit. I like to knit with my knitting gals where ever they may congregate!!
What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
Maybe a Mtn. Dew. OH let's not forget Tequila Balls. yum. But the BEST setting is with my friends, be it in Kentucky or New Hampshire. There's something about being with other knitters that makes your project all the more fun! As far as supplies....I think cute stitch markers are fun as long as they don't get hung up in the knitting.

No comments: