Monday, July 14, 2008

I told you there would be more!!
Me, Tina and Meredith faking "Proud Mary" because for some odd reason the guy didn't have the lyrics showing! Tina did a cute shimmy stomp thing just like Tina Turner......gosh she's fun!
In the picture above is Meredith, Tina, Tracy and I. We sang "Puttin' on the Ritz" by TACO. Yeah..... Super Duper... haha
Who needs a mic when you have a bottle of Smirnoff to use! Don't know what I was singing here.
This is Sonya and I at Dublin's Cellar, the second place we went last night to hear a live band, Kimmet and Doug. We were faking a song for the camera.
Here are Kimmet and Doug singing a little ditty. Kimmet looks happy clapping and all. :) I had a SUPER DUPER time with the gals. It was fun to get together with them and even introduce Sonya to them.

2 comments:

Gina House said...

OMG...you are so funny! That picture of you singing into your beer bottle-microphone is awesome!

Jackie said...

You are having WAY too much fun!