Here are the rules:
* go to your 4th picture folder
* go to the 4th picture in the folder
* tell everyone 4 things about that picture
* tag 4 more people1. This picture was taken at Seneca/Cherokee Park in Louisville, KY. If you're from Louisville then you know my confusion of remembering which freakin' park it was since they butt up against each other and you never know when your in one or the other.
2. It was a beautiful day. I'm not sure really what the weather was. I mean look how we're dressed. Jacob in long sleeves, shorts and snow boots. Nathan in a light jacket and jeans (in the swing to the right). And Brent in long sleeves and shorts.
3. The bathrooms in the background were probably locked on that beautiful day. They oddly always seemed locked.
4. The boys both still like to swing on the swings.
I tag Heather S., Ellen, Carol and Dot.
Just for fun, here are some other shots we took with our camera that day!!
Jacob peeking through the trees.
Nathan and a RARE happy moment with a smile!! LOVE that picture of him.And here are both of the boys. I think Jacob was probably 4 years old and Nathan was about 1.
1 day ago