Sunday, February 19, 2006

We started remodeling our bathroom some time ago. I wasn't even pregnant with Nathan.

Yesterday my Husband got BUSY!! Let me tell you he rocks!! He never left the house. I even had to go back to Lowe's and get more tiles, and yet he trucked right along! The kids were GREAT too and wanted to help....they're the experts ya know!




The rest of the house took a toll on the remodeling...it was rather humerous! The boys room looked like something out of a book of "Where's Waldo?"

My Living room took a hit too!!!

But after all the blood, sweat and tears, Lots of Mtn. Dew, Pizza and Chicken pot Pies, and the use of the bathroom for the day from our neighbors....HE IS FINISHED with the bathroom and I am soooo happy and LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you BRENT!!! I love you babe!

No comments: